Tickets prices for an Atlanta Hawks game
The average price to attend an Atlanta Hawks game is 230 dollars. This cost corresponds to the overall average in the NBA. Lowest prices start from $40. It is not given! Just like the tickets in the first rows… Indeed, the pricing for these VIP tickets starts at $1,000. Nevertheless, you won’t have to blow your budget to buy good seats. It is possible to obtain very good seats for less than $150. To do this, just look at the tickets available in the first ring of the arena. And compare the prices. Tickets on the upper levels are less popular. The view from the seats there is decent but not breathtaking.
The 2023 Atlanta Hawks home game scheduleHere’s the full 2023 Atlanta Hawks NBA home game schedule.
– January 11, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Milwaukee Bucks.
– January 16, 2023 at 3:30 pm versus Miami Heat.
– January 20, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus New York Knicks.
– January 21, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Charlotte Hornets.
– January 28, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Los Angeles Clippers.
– February 9, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Phoenix Suns.
– February 11, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus San Antonio Spurs.
– February 15, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus New York Knicks.
– February 24, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Cleveland Cavaliers.
– February 26, 2023 at 3 pm versus Brooklyn Nets.
– February 28, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Washington Wizards.
– March 3, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Portland TrailBlazers.
– March 11, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Boston Celtics.
– March 13, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Minnesota Timberwolves.
– March 17, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Golden State Warriors.
– March 21, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Detroit Pistons.
– March 25, 2023 at 5 pm versus Indiana Pacers.
– March 26, 2023 at 6 pm versus Memphis Grizzlies.
– March 28, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Cleveland Cavaliers.
– April 2, 2023 at 6 pm versus Dallas Mavericks.
– April 5, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Washington Wizards.
– April 7, 2023 at 7:30 pm versus Philadelphia 76ers.
Trae Young: the Atlanta Hawks Superstar
Atlanta is lucky to have one of the NBA’s rising stars in its roster. This is Trae Young, already a three-time All-Star at 24. He is one of the best scorers in the league. His great technical mastery of dribbling, as well as his excellent long distance address, make him a spectacular player. Many basketball fans relate to him. Physically, Trae Young looks like everyman. Unlike the vast majority of NBA basketball players, he does not have an exceptional size. “Ice Trae” is a 6’1 and weighs only 75 kilos on the scale. We are a long way from Victor Wembanyama’s measurements. But also of those of a Bol Bol or a Shaquille O’Neal. All of his characteristics allow Young to be a very marketable athlete. Brands appreciate his profile.
What should you do on the sidelines of an Atlanta Hawks game?Cultural activities in Atlanta are numerous. There are many things to do and places to visit.
Atlanta, the cradle of rap
Atlanta is an American city known as the birthplace of rap. Many artists such as T.I., B.o.B., Future, Ludacris or Young Thug grew up in this Georgian metropolis. Aside from the Hawks, it is also home to four other pro sports teams. Among them, we find the Braves in baseball, the Falcons in American football, the United FC in soccer and the Dream in women’s basketball.
Besides sports entertainment, Atlanta offers many other activities that will satisfy young and old alike. Georgia’s gigantic aquarium is the most culturally popular attraction. More than 120,000 marine animals are on display here. If you’re more drawn to land creatures, Zoo Atlanta is for you. Around 1,500 animals lead a peaceful life here.
As a fan of the orange ball, the famous Centennial Park hosted the 1996 Olympics, in which Team USA won the Gold Medal, must also be on your list of places to visit.
A city with a strong cultural emphasis
The Coca-Cola Company Museum is also a must. This brand of soft drink known worldwide and having hundreds of millions of consumers daily has left an indelible mark on the planet. We owe him, in particular, the invention of Santa Claus.
Nature and plant lovers will enjoy their visit to the Botanical Garden. The more sporty among us will go for a jog or a walk inside the sumptuous Parc Piedmont, where the view of the city’s skycrapers reflects on its lakes like a mirror.
Finally, those interested in the history of the United States will certainly enjoy their visit to the Atlanta History Center as well as the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park, which in fact houses the birthplace of this political personality who died in 1968.
To accommodate you, there are several solutions available to you. You can settle in at the hotel, book an entire accommodation on an online rental platform, or go to a private individual who will rent you a room in his home for one or more nights.